Innovative leader who possess significant strengths in distance learning, adult education, teaching with technology, student and faculty relations, curriculum development, and career development. Successful management and leadership in academic institutions and corporate organizations. Developed an exceptional record of academic excellence, student and faculty services, collaboration, communication, mentoring, coaching, and professionalism. Strong academic leadership and educational acumen, with highly developed critical thinking, planning, organization, presentation, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and time management skills.
ACADEMIC EDUCATOR, LEADER offers the following:
• Possess significant strengths in distance learning, adult education, teaching with technology, student and faculty relations, and curriculum development.
• Strong academic acumen, with highly developed writing, critical thinking, planning, organization, presentation, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• As a remote employee, skillfully manage multiple assignments and tasks, setting priorities, adapting to changing conditions, and completing work tasks in a timely manner.
Exceptional Record as an Educator:
• Prompt engaging online class discussions and provide substantive feedback.
• Create a safe, respectful, and welcoming classroom learning environment.
• Known for seeing the potential in students, being easily accessible, responsive, caring, and able to demonstrate empathy for students, resulting in exceptional end-of-course surveys.
• Outstanding ability to motivate students while promoting the development of academic skills.
Exemplary Track Record as a Dissertation Mentor
• Background includes working knowledge of dissertation and doctoral capstone processes, serving as a coach and mentor for students, while supporting their progress as they complete their programs.
Excel as an Academic Leader:
• Experience as a Chief Academic Officer, Dean, Faculty Director, Faculty Development Manager, and Dissertation Mentor, along with experience in Academic Affairs and Academic Operations.
• Outstanding ability to lead faculty and instill a sense of purpose and vision through a strong work ethic, high ethical standards, and emotional intelligence.
Serve as Role Model as a Faculty Trainer:
• Inspire faculty to improve their facilitation practice by leading online faculty workshops.
• Lead and develop academic staff in driving academic excellence by setting objective goals, providing support, and evaluating academic performance.
Please view my resume: Bruce A. Johnson Ph.D. MBA Resume