Dr. Bruce A. Johnson: Academic Leader Specializing in Faculty Development, Distance Learning, Online Teaching, Higher Ed, and Adult Education
ACADEMIC EDUCATOR, LEADER offers the following:
- Advanced experience as a Chief Academic Officer, Dean, Faculty Director, Faculty Development Manager, and Dissertation Mentor, along with experience in Academic Affairs and academic operations.
- Possess significant strengths in distance learning, adult education, teaching with technology, student and faculty relations, and curriculum development.
- Developed an exceptional record of academic excellence, customer service, collaboration, communication, and professionalism.
- Strong academic acumen, with highly developed critical thinking, planning, organization, presentation, conflict resolution and time management skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve peak performance and meet institutional objectives.
- Maintain a student focus while working in a demanding environment, under tight deadlines and high-pressure conditions.
- Recognized for an exceptional ability to relate to diverse student, faculty, and customer populations.
- Computer proficient with online classroom platforms that include WebCT, eCollege, Canvas, Sakai, Moodle, Educator, Desire2Learn, and Blackboard.
Published Author, Writer:
• Over 200 online articles (higher education, adult education, career development), five books, and a scholarly journal article.
• Transform Adult Education: Expert Teaching Strategies for Educators, by Dr. Bruce A. Johnson, published August 2017.
Education includes the following:
• Ph.D., Postsecondary and Adult Education
• Master’s in Adult Education
• Certificate, Training and Performance Improvement
• Masters in Business Administration
For inquiries, please contact Dr. J direct.
Contact Dr. J: Phone Number: 636-795-4137
To learn more about Dr. Bruce A. Johnson, please visit the following resources: